Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Summit
This Friday is the deadline to save 500 EUR on this year's Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Summit in Berlin on the 14th - 15th of June.
Key topics that will be discussed:
- PV Compliance
- Developing a Pharmacovigilance risk management plan with a risk minimization action plan (RiskMAP) for high risk products
- Impact of personalized medicine Pharmacovigilance
- Artificial intelligence to Turn PVO into a Predictive Science
- Being ready for an inspection of your Pharmacovigilance system
- Outsourcing of Pharmacovigilance activities: how to select and monitor the performance of third parties
And many other topics.
Speaking at this forum are carefully selected senior executives and experts from some of the most influential pharmaceutical companies such as:
- Susan Welsh | Chief Safety Officer | CSL Behring
- Karsten Lollike | VP and QPPV, Global Safety | Novo Nordisk A/S
- Heike Schoepper | VP Head of Global Patient Safety | Merck
- Mate Balazs | Country Head – Patient Safety | Novartis
- Monika Manske | Associate Director Pharmacovigilance Quality System | Mylan
- Marina Suvakov | Director, Compliance & Business Management Global Pharmacovigilance (GPV) | Otsuka
And several others.