MCC Risk and Performance Management Conference, Princeton NJ, 14/15-Nov-2018
Metrics Champion Consortium (MCC; http://metricschampion.org) is running its first Summit in Princeton, NJ (USA) on 14/15-Nov-2018.
The agenda and other info about the event are here: https://www.fdanews.com/ctriskperformancemngmntsummit.
Apart from the MCC staff, the speakers will include the FDA, MHRA and EMA staff, as well as Pharma and CROs staff.
Main points of the Summit:
· How is ICH-E6(R2) changing what you need to measure? What are global regulators looking for?
· How do metrics influence behavior? Are you rewarding firefighting or preventing problems? Does your staff have the critical thinking skills needed to root out what needs to be changed?
· Centralized monitoring. How is industry approaching key risk indicators and quality tolerance limits?
· Getting to the root of the problem. Pros and cons of traditional analytic approaches: Is there a better way?
· Predictive analytics. The next-level key to your success. But how do you get there?